Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia's Leading AC Company
Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems Serving Yulee, FL, Kingsland, GA, & Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for an HVAC system that allows you to take advantage of the Earth’s natural energy in your home, ECS can help you harness the power of geothermal energy. For five decades, our team of service technicians has helped homeowners in Yulee, Florida, Kingsland, Georgia, and the surrounding communities tap into the renewable energy below the Earth’s surface in order to heat and cool their homes more efficiently. When you invest in a geothermal heating and cooling system, you’ll experience more comfort and other benefits.
Invest in Geothermal Energy in Your Home in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia
A geothermal heating and cooling system works by utilizing the relatively constant temperature below the Earth’s surface to heat and cool your home. If it’s equipped for it, a geothermal heating and cooling system can even supply you with free hot water.
Different Types of Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
At ECS, our certified service technicians have the experience needed to install every type of residential geothermal system. Each residential geothermal system has two primary components, including a heat pump and a ground loop, and each works best in a specific setting.
- Horizontal heat pump systems are most cost-effective in homes where there’s a sufficient amount of land available.
- Vertical heat pump systems are most cost-effective in homes where horizontal loops aren’t practical.
- Pond/lake heat pump systems are most cost-effective in homes where there’s a body of water nearby.
- Open-loop heat pump systems are only viable option if there’s a sufficient supply of clean ground water because it connects directly to it.
Benefits of Installing a Geothermal Heating and Cooling System
When debating whether to contact ECS for a geothermal heating and cooling installation, every homeowner should first consider the benefits of investing in such a system. The good news is that there are plenty of benefits to ponder.
- Lower utility bills. Homeowners who invest in a residential geothermal system save up to 50 percent over conventional gas or oil HVAC systems.
- Higher return on investment. While the initial cost of installing a residential geothermal system alarms many homeowners, the lower utility bills and reduced maintenance costs pay for the system within five years.
- Longer lifespan. Conventional heating and cooling systems require routine maintenance, and they last an average of 15 to 20 years. A residential geothermal system requires little maintenance and can last longer.
- Access to hot water. If you ask our service technicians to equip your residential geothermal system for it, you can also benefit by receiving hot water at higher efficiencies.
- Safe and clean. A geothermal heating and cooling system doesn’t use fossil fuels, which eliminates the threats that result from combustion. With a residential geothermal system, you don’t have to worry carbon monoxide.
- Environmentally friendly. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency claims that geothermal heating and cooling systems are the cleanest HVAC systems on the market. In fact, installing a residential geothermal system is equivalent to planting 750 trees or taking two automobiles off the road.
- Improved overall comfort. A residential geothermal system heats and cools a home evenly, eliminating the hot and cold blasts of a conventional system.
Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia’s Top Choice for Geothermal Services
If you’re searching for one of the best Geothermal contractors around in the following areas, ECS is standing by to take your request.
- Fernandina Beach
- St. Marys
- St Simons
- Jekyll Island
- Hickory Bluff
- Spring Bluff
- Piney Bluff
- Dock Junction
- Sea Island
If you want to take advantage of geothermal energy and install a new heating and cooling system in your home, the HVAC experts at ECS have the experience needed to perform the installation properly. For more information about the geothermal services we offer in Northeast Florida, contact us at (866) 429-0417.